A phonetic alphabet is useful when you’re dictating the spelling of a word or two for or to someone. It is particularly useful for distinguishing between B/D and M/N. Learn the basics here.
The Nato Phonetic Alphabet is officially denoted as the International Radiotelephony Spelling Alphabet and is also commonly known as the ICAO Phonetic Alphabet. In a variation, it is also known as the ITU Phonetic Alphabet And Figure Code. This is why we can call it ‘Alphabet Soup.’
It is the most widely used radiotelephone spelling alphabet:
Within the ITU Phonetic Alphabet And Figure Code, words are assigned to the letters of the English Alphabet, so that critical combinations of letters and numbers are most likely to be pronounced and understood by those who exchange voice messages by radio or telephone, regardless of language differences or the quality of the communication channel.
Is English is the Universal Language?
Whois [anecdote] Who is the is the person that has brought this to us?
Languages are spoken before they are written for most.
It is said that the most important document in the history of the English language is the King James Version of the Bible.
Remember all Lord’s people and be concerned for them. Imagine that you are them.
Make A Comment.
Watch Video –
How The Economic Machine Works by Ray Dalio
Video Run Time Approximately 30 minutes. Must watch.
December 31, 2019
The Nato Phonetic Alphabet
A – Alfa [Alpha]
- Almost four decades and no more counting in the Hospitality Industry
- April 4th, 2012 was a very important date
- May 2016 also had an important date.
- Are you sure that an online business is for you?
- Ask questions
- A Brief History of Search engines
B – Bravo
- Back to wine country
- Benefits of going premium at Wealthy Affiliate
- Build a free website using Jaaxy & Wealthy Affiliate
- Building your website – lesson 3
- Building your own niche websites
- Buying e-books and courses are a thing of the past
C – Charlie
- Can we benefit from the Wealthy Affiliate program?
- Choose a niche
- Choosing your direction
- Click Bank
- Compare domains to the industry
- Compare Hosting & Management
- Content- Level 3 setup
- Countries excluded from free membership
- Creating a beautiful, professional-looking website [Training Webinar]
- Creating brilliant landing pages [Training Webinar]
D – Delta
- Developing Logos and Banners [Training Webinar]
- Do I miss cooking professionally
- Double Click Dart Cookies
E – Echo
- Economics 101 – In 30 Minutes
- Establishing an incredible brand from day 1 [Training Webinar]
- Everything you need for less than $500 USD per year
F – Foxtrot
- Faciendo Discimus – we learn by doing
- Fail with enthusiasm, success will follow
- First Learn and then remove the L
- Free starter membership courses
- Free Vs. Premium comparison
- FTC & Affiliate links / Affiliate disclosure
G – Golf
H – Hotel
- How education happens
- How I got started
- How the Economic Machine Works
- How the service Protects Information
- How the service Uses collected data
- How to build a website for free – step by step
- How to search on Google effectively [20 Tips from ‘Lifehack’]
- How to set up your free member profile – video run time 11.00
I – India
- I came on board in May 2016
- Important – Please read
- Is English A Universal Language?
- Is the Internet actually real estate?
- Is Wealthy Affiliate a good option?
- Is Wealthy Affiliate really free to get started?
- Is wealthy Affiliate right for me (you?)
J – Juliett [Juliet]
K – Kilo
- Kevin O’Leary shares his #1 piece of advice for paying off student loans -Video run time 1.30
- Khan Academy
- Kraken Image Optimization now at wealthy affiliate
L – Lima
- Let’s SEO a blog post live [Training Webinar]
- Let’s use video to re-invent education – TED TALKS video run time: 20.27
- Level 1 Bootcamp training
- Level 1 Online Certification
- Listen Carefully
- Little Big Shot Louis, names all Countries.
- Local business listings
- Local SEO 2018
- Log files
M – Mike
- Math genius Louis names all 197 Countries
- Math genius Louis teaches us how to count to Googol
- Meet Auguste Escoffier video run time 3.00
- Meet Jay Neill – Our weekly live training host
- Meet the owners of WA
- My kitchen nightmare video run time 3.35
- My most respected Chef
- My saving grace
- My thoughts on education
N – November
- New order page at wealthy affiliate – New payment options – January 2019
O – Oscar
- Our behaviours
- Our Father – The Lords Prayer 3 – 2017
- Owning our own restaurant
- Optimized Videos
P – Papa
- Paradigm Shift
- Paul Bocuse – Our Founder, our inspiration
- Paul, I’m Broke. I can’t afford this
- Premium membership is a must]
- Proof that Jaaxy works [Video run time 4.46]
Q – Quebec
- Nothing found at this time.
R – Romeo
- Ray Dalio
- Recurring Commissions
- Research & Analysis
- Researching Keywords [Training Webinar]
- Ryan’s Take – 2014
S – Sierra
- “Scam World” video run time 15.00
- Selling other people’s products is now easy
- Setting up your website
- Siterubix & WordPress
- So what is the missing piece of the puzzle
- Some thoughts on making Premium Membership free
- Start planning now
- Starting a business online – be prepared
- Starting a business online – the real deal
- SSL certificates for all sites including ‘Siterubix’ – August 12, 2018
T – Tango
- Taking the test drive is completely free
- The 2019 SEO checklist [Training Webinar]
- The fundamentals of WordPress [Training Webinar]
- The one world schoolhouse
- The cost of a traditional Brick & Morter business
- The easiest website builder – try it for free
- The ethos of Wealthy Affiliate
- The evolution of Wealthy Affiliate
- The exciting journey has begun
- The Magic Pan
- The Old Bank
- The Old Stone Inn
- The One World Schoolhouse
- The Sutton Place Hotel
- The Syndicate “Business Group.” [Video run time: 15.40]
- Third-party Ryan, explains what you get – Video run time 1.20
- Third-Party Websites
- Tony Robbins and “The Syndicate.” [Video run time: 7.00]
- Top 10 website builders according to Top Ten
- Tribute to the late Anthony Bourdain
- Two types of people in this world
U – Uniform
- Understanding Engagement
- Understanding how to make money online
- Understanding keywords
- Understanding the keyword research process
- Understanding your privacy
- Using the new Google Search Console
V – Victor
- No Entries Found At this Time
W – Whiskey
- Watch this video first
- Wealthy Affiliate Open Education Project
- Wealthy Affiliate Open Education Project – Video [Run Time: 11.00]
- Wealthy Affiliate Service Eligibility
- Wealthy Affiliate “Terms Of Service” in layman’s terms
- Wealthy Affiliate, Video Review -2014
- Wealthy Affiliate Walkthrough [Video run time 30.10]
- Wealthy Affiliate was sued, they stood up, they prevailed
- What is Open Education
- What is Wealthy Affiliate – Is it free to get started
- Winding it down at Liberty Grand
X – X-ray
- No Items Found At The Moment
Y – Yankee
Z – Zulu
- No items found at this time.
Leave A Comment, Ask A Question, Offer Suggestions.
The 26 code words in the Nato Phonetic Alphabet are assigned to the 26 letters of the English Alphabet.
In a 1955 NATO Memo:
“It is known that [the ICAO spelling alphabet] has been prepared only after the most exhaustive tests on a scientific basis by several nations. One of the firmest conclusions reached was that it was not practical to make an isolated change to clear confusion between one pair of letters. To change one word involves a reconsideration of the whole alphabet to ensure that the change proposed to clear one confusion does not itself introduce others.”
Is English the Universal language that all other communication should be based on or will be it replaced by assembler language also known as Artificial Intelligence Language AI development?
Thank you for being here.